On-boarding and communication coordinator
EMVO (European Medicines Verification Organisation A.S.B.L) is currently recruiting an On-boarding Coordinator.
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO) is a non-profit, Belgium based organisation representing stakeholders united in securing the legal supply chain from falsified medicines. EMVO has taken responsibility for advancing the formation of the European Medicines Verifications System (EMVS) in accordance with the Falsified Medicines Directive (Directive 2011/62/EU) and the delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/161 to ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective medicines verification system across Europe.
The duties and responsibilities refer to all on-boarding coordination related tasks within EMVO. They can be structured under the three following headlines:
- Manage the progress monitoring of OBPs/MAHs to the EMVS
- Support external communication of EMVO
- Assisting the organisation of information events
- Representation of EMVO at MAH/NMVO Workshops
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase EMVO’s visibility
- On-boarding Support
- Draft announcement letters
- Draft, align and distribute EMVO’s Monthly Report
- Monitor the On-boarding Process
- Adhance EMVO Support Processes
- Create Canned Responses
- Create FAQs
- Information campaigns
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Maintenance of EMVO’s Knowledge Database
- Maintenance of EMVO’s website
- Draft, align and distribute newsletters
- Support information campaigns for OBPs/MAHs/NMVOs etc.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – preferably English native speaker
- Ability to describe/summarise/simplify complex political, legal or technical processes/projects and to translate them into crisp, focused and handy articles/statements
- A minimum of two years’ experience in communications strategy development
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics
- Experience working in customer relations preferred
- Able to distinguish and relate to the different target groups, and to tactfully treat sensitive topics
- High proficiency working with MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Knowledge of social media is essential and Web design can be considered as added value
- Basic knowledge of IT processes
- Inter-personal skills and experience working in an international context is of great value
- A challenging career in a multilingual environment
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits
- Our offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and a CV to Marisa Jimenez Sanchez @ email@example.com.
Deadline for application October 31st 2018, 23:59.
Internship – Commercial & Partner Management Team
September 5th, 2018
Are you looking for an internship where you can learn, grow and expand your skills within an international team? EMVO is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join its Commercial and Partner Management Team in Brussels.
– Prerequisites: Traineeship Convention & Fluent English.
– What do we offer? Multicultural and dynamic environment, Contacts with European Stakeholders associations, Experience in project coordination, Communication, Associated to European affairs, Customer support.
– Starting date: ASAP
– Duration: 4 to 6 months
– Location: Brussels
– CV & Cover letter in English to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: October 31st 2018, 23:59.