Internship – Commercial & Partner Management Team
The European Medicines Verification Organisation is currently looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Commercial and Partner Management Team in our Brussels office.
Who are we looking for?
– An ongoing student of a related discipline (political science, law, communications, humanities etc.).
– Excellent verbal and written English skills, as this is the language of our office. Knowledge of other European languages is welcome but not strictly necessary.
– A strong team player, who would fit well in a collegiate office environment.
– Proficient IT skills: Microsoft Office in particular.
What do we offer?
– A remunerated internship of 4-6 months.
– An opportunity to develop experience working in a multinational, multilingual environment.
– Contacts with European stakeholder associations in the pharmaceutical sector.
– The opportunity to develop working experience in communications, customer support and project coordination.
– The chance to gain experience in European Affairs.
Starting date: ASAP
To apply: Please send your CV & Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: February 20th 2019, 23.59. Please note that applications received after this time will not be considered for interview.